Friday, November 30, 2012
Basketball Saved Me
Normally the worst part about basketball is my coach. My coach is my dad... People may think that when your dad is your coach, you will get special treatment and what not. However, this has never been the case with my dad, I had to earn everything he gave me, and he would never take a break from yelling. This year is different, Mr. Nesheim is mainly my coach and I love it. Though my dad is still there, helping with drills, and strategizing with coaches. I do not have to take critisism from him, just Mr. Neshiem. I don't know what is in his coffee, but this basketball season, he is in a good mood and is always trying to look for new ways for our team to succeed. At this time in my life, basketball has really saved my life, there is no pressure from my dad, and I can do what I love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment