Friday, November 2, 2012
This Past Week
Most people who know my father on a personal level know that he is far away from perfect, but he believes that his children should be.(especially the best child, which is me) Most of my life I have been trying to impress this man, but every simple mistake just pushes some sort of button in him, that no person has ever understood. An example from this past week was when I had not turned in my faith statement, when half the class hadn't even turned theirs in. It just happened that we are close to the secretary and she has no problem contacting us repeatidly. Also, when there had been a missing computer paper (that was put in the wrong tray) I had a 20 minute speech about my grades. Two B's and I am the devil, yes I should've had all A's, but there is so much pressure with being his son. From these blogs, you may think that my life is terrible, but that is only half the time. When my dad is in the right mood, he is a saint! When it is this time of the week, life couldn't be any better, he will spend money for me and actually be nice. For an example, when it had just been my father and I on our way to the district volleyball game, we had a nice talk there and back, he had been in a good mood, so there had been no pressure for me to impress him. On days like these I realize how much I love my dad and how much he I should appreciate him..... But who knows what will happen next week....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment